Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sick Photographer

The second half of July all the way through the end of October, I’ve been afflicted with one cold after another. My four year old daughter, started pre-school this fall and it seems like there are a whole bunch of cold viruses being spread through children! Combined with the heat, I’ve been stuck indoors for much of that time trying to recover. Hopefully some cooler weather will come to South Florida soon, so I can go out and give my new Canon EOS 7D a good workout. I’ll be posting my thoughts on the new camera once I’ve had some time in the field with it.

It looks like one or more of my images submitted to the 2009 Refuge Photo Contest have made it to the semi-finalist round. My dad received the same notice as well. Winners should be announced soon.

The details of the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge 27th Annual Photography Contest are now available on the contest web site.